How to Connect Picreel With ActiveCampaign
Connecting Picreel with ActiveCampaign saves you time and effort by automating your marketing campaigns to ease the complexity of integration.
It provides profitable insights about collected lead data to retain existing visitors and reduce cart abandonment.
Here's how a lead collected by your campaign will appear in your ActiveCampaign List:
Benefits of connecting Picreel with ActiveCampaign:
It is a comprehensive tool with multiple features, from template designs to automating your campaigns
It provides easy segmentation of your email list to grow more conversions
It has a well-designed user interface with guided pointers
1. Go to Integrations in your Picreel account.
2. Enable the ActiveCampaign integration. A slider overlay will open.
Add the following details:
- List Name
- API Key
To get your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Secret Key:
1. In your ActiveCampaign account, go to Settings > Developer > Copy API URL and Copy API Key, respectively.
2. Paste them into respective form fields in the Picreel account.
To find your List Name:
1. Go to Contacts > Lists from the upper menu of your account.
2. Copy the list name, e.g., Monthly Newsletter. Paste it into the Picreel form field.
- Click Save.
- Next, select a campaign from the dropdown list to export the collected data to the ActiveCampaign list.
Once done, you can preview the list whenever your campaign collects new lead data.
You can also view the collected leads in the Leads section in Picreel.
You have successfully connected Picreel with ActiveCampaign.