To send your leads to ActiveCampaign, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can find emails entered via pop-ups.
2. Click the Export to Mail apps button and select ActiveCampaign in the pop-up window that appears.
3. Enter your User ID, API key, and List ID. You can find these values using your ActiveCampaign account. See the instruction below.
4. Check Live export after submit to save all your leads automatically.
5. Click Save.
Getting User ID, API key, and List ID
To get your ActiveCampaign IDs, follow these steps:
1. Login into your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Your User ID is the account name that you use to login into your ActiveCampaign account.
3. Click on your account name in the top right corner of the screen and choose My Settings.
4. Then, choose API. Copy your API and paste it into the integration window in the Picreel account.
5. In order to find your List ID, select List in the upper menu of your account.
6. Click on your list and check out the browser address bar. The id is noted there. Paste it into the integration window in the Picreel account.