To send your leads to GetResponse, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Picreel account.
2. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can see emails entered via popups.
3. Click the Export to Apps button and select the GetResponse icon in the popup window that appears. OR just click the GetResponse gray icon at the top bar of the Leads page.
4. Enter your “U” and WebForm ID. You can find these values in your GetResponse account. See instructions below.
5. Check the Live export after submit checkbox to save all your leads automatically.
6. Click the Save button.
To find your GetResponse u and WebForm ID:
1. Login to your GetResponse account.
2. On the top menu, select Forms > Manage Forms. Find the appropriate form and click Actions next to it. Then, click Edit.
In this code, the number after "webforms_id=" is your WebForm ID. A set of letters and numbers after “?u=” is your u parameter. Please, check the screenshot below.