How to Connect Picreel With Vertical Response
Exit Intent software helps nurture more leads, with conversions coming from visitors showing exit intent.
Along with this, it also offers custom templates, easy integration, and real-time monitoring of your campaign performance.
Benefits of Integrating Picreel with VerticalResponse:
1. Manage your mailing list with automated tools
2. Quickly add ‘Call to Action’ to your campaigns
3. Comprehensive pricing to suit your needs
To connect Picreel with VerticalResponse:
Step 1: In your Picreel account, go to Leads > Mail Apps.
Step 2: To get the VerticalResponse API key:
- Go to the URL: https://developer.verticalresponse.com/login/login
- Click the GET AN API KEY button
- Enter your username and password and click Sign in.
Step 3: Next, you have to register your application.
- Switch to Applications and click CREATE A NEW APPLICATION.
- Fill in the required fields and click Register Application.
If your application gets registered, an API key will be generated. Copy it for further reference.
Step 3: To get the VerticalResponse List ID:
Log in to your VerticalResponse user account.
Go to Contacts in the top navigation menu.
Click on your email list.
- You can find the List ID in the URL.
Step 4: Switch to the Picreel tab, go to Leads > Mail Apps > VerticalResponse, and fill in the form field:
Enter the VerticalResponse API key and List ID
Click Assign and then Save.