How to Create a Mobile/Tablet Overlay
Picreel lets you create mobile and tablet-friendly overlays, so you don’t miss out on your handheld user base. It enables you to expand the reach of your special offers/announcements.
Benefits of a mobile/tablet overlay:
1. Use a responsive design to cater to your mobile/tablet users.
2. Boost conversions by reaching more users.
Here’s an example of a mobile overlay:
To create a mobile/tablet overlay:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to ‘Campaigns’ from the dashboard.
Click on ‘+New Campaign.’
Step 2: On this page,
Click on ‘Mobile’ to open the collection of predefined mobile overlay templates.
Hover the cursor on any template to choose to preview or customize it.
Click ‘Customize’ to edit it as per your requirements.
Step 3: On the editing page,
Click on any element on the left panel to customize the lightbox overlay as per your preferences.
Once done, click ‘Save’ to proceed further.
Step 4: On the campaign settings page,
Modify the three broad sections to set up targeting preferences for the overlay
1. Basic settings: Whether your timer overlay will display on the whole site or specific pages
2. When Overlay Appears: When will it trigger, and what will be the impression frequency
3. Other Options: Some further options such as device type, personalization, and location, among others
Click ‘Save’ to finalize the changes.
That is all about creating a mobile overlay in Picreel.