How to Create a 'Two Inputs and Image' Website Overlay
The 'two inputs and image' overlays let you collect multiple user information in a single go, and that can help you build a comprehensive contact list.
Benefits of creating 'two inputs and image' overlays:
1. Collect more information about visitors
2. Improve retargeting to have a better conversion rate
Here's what a 'two inputs and image' overlay would look like:
To create a 'two inputs and image' website overlay:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
- Go to 'Campaigns' >> 'New Campaign.'
- Select a 'collect email' template under the 'Featured' section to customize.
Step 2: In the 'Edit Design' section,
- Click to expand 'Fields & Text' on the left panel.
- Select the tab with two inputs, i.e., Name & Email. You can see a live preview on the right part of your screen.
Step 3: If you wish to collect phone numbers and email, you can change the placeholder text and edit the overlay text accordingly.
Step 4: Click 'Save' to finalize your changes and proceed to the campaign settings page.
Don't forget to check this article to add fields using the HTML/CSS editor.
That is all about creating a 'two inputs and image' website overlay.