How to Use Countdown Timer in Email Campaigns
Picreel makes it easy to create and paste countdown timers in your email campaigns. This helps you encourage your subscribers to never miss any last-minute deal or an upcoming event.
Benefits of using a countdown timer in email campaigns:
1. Create a sense of urgency and scarcity
2. Engage users easily and increase your list of subscribers
Here's what a timer in an email campaign will look like:
To add a countdown timer:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to 'Campaigns' >> New Campaign
Under the Featured section, scroll down to Email Timer.
Click ‘Customize’ to edit the template.
Step 2: In the editor, you can edit the following:
1. Choose a layout of the timer
2. Set the end date of the campaign
3. Choose the time zone
4. Modify the color of digits in the timer
5. Update the background color, if needed
6. Click ‘Get timer URL’ to copy the code. When you click, you’ll see the following message on your screen.
Click ‘Save’ to save the timer and paste its code into the HTML code of your email campaign.
Simply, paste the code where you want your timers to appear.
Most email tools on the web have this option -- to view the HTML version of your email. See an example below:
That is all about adding a countdown timer to an email campaign.