How to Get Started with Mobile Campaigns
1. Click the Add Campaign button in the right corner of the screen. If you are a new user going through the intro, click the Create my first campaign button.
2. Choose Mobile Overlay in the Select Overlay menu.
3. Change the default overlay according to your needs, if needed.
Background and button colors can be easily changed at the top of the screen by using color pickers.
Using the company logo
To use a personalized logo, please, insert a link to a PNG image of the logo in the field below the color pickers.
Modifying the text
To change the default text on the template, please, replace phrases in the corresponding fields. Also, you may change button text.
To redirect a visitor to another page once they click “submit”, insert a redirect link in the Redirect link section.
Hiding the close ”X” button
You may choose to hide the close button of a pop-up. To do so, please, make sure Hide Overlay close button is checked at the bottom of the editor. Otherwise, leave it unchecked.
Advanced modifications - Customizing your offer.
To access advanced modifications of the offered designs, please, click on HTML/CSS Editor. Here, you may add additional fields, buttons, and change fonts, size, etc.
4. Click the Save button at the top of the screen.
5. Insert the URL where the offer should be active. You may apply it for the whole website by inserting the link into Apply campaign for whole site field. Alternatively, you may activate or deactivate the campaign to specific page(s) by clicking the Add url button.
6. Click the green arrow next to the When overlay appears to modify targeting options.
7. To activate the campaign select Time as a Trigger option and choose when the overlay appears.
8. Check Exclude homepage from timed popup if you do not want to show the overlay on your homepage.
9. Also, you need to choose Mobile as a Device type at the Other options.
10. Click the Save button at the top of the screen.
11. For better performance we recommend including the following line after opening tag:
NOTE: If you set up a campaign for mobile and desktop, make sure that the correct device type has been selected. In Device Type, Mobile should be chosen for mobile campaigns. PC desktop should be chosen to display your campaign on desktops (make sure that it is not set to All).