You can integrate Picreel with the Constant Contact service. It means that after a successful integration, all emails saved in Picreel system will be redirected to Constant Contact automatically.
To send your leads to Constant Contact, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can see emails entered via popups.
2. Click the Export to Apps button and select the Constant Contact icon in the popup window that appears.
3. Click Connect to Constant Contact. Then, press the connect button to login into your Constant Contact account. It'll ask you to allow Picreel access to your Constant Contact account. When it's done, it should say Connect Installed on your Picreel integration window.
4. In the Picreel integration window, enter your Constant Contact List ID, which is the list name in your Constant Contact account.
5. In the pop-up window, choose your campaign from which you want to send the leads. Copy your List ID in the field that is next to the chosen campaign. Press Assign.
6. Check the Live export after submit checkbox to save all your leads automatically.
7. Click the Save button.