You can connect Picreel with Marketo. This means that after a successful integration, all emails saved in Picreel system will be automatically redirected to Marketo.
To send your leads to Marketo, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can see emails entered via popups.
2. Click the Export to Apps button and select Marketo in the popup window that appears.
3. In the Picreel integration window, enter your Marketo Client ID, Client Secret, and Tag. If you need help finding these values, just keep on reading the article.
4. Check the Live export after submit checkbox to save all your leads automatically.
5. Click the Save button.
How to find your Marketo Client ID, Client Secret, and Tag
1. Go to the admin area of your Marketo account.
2. Click on the Users & Roles section on the left panel. Then, switch to Roles in the upper menu.
3. Create a new role and check Access API.
4. The next step is to create an API user and connect it with the API role that you created in the previous step. You can do so by checking the API role and API only checkbox at the time of user creation.
5. Now you’ll need to create a custom integration. Go to the Admin area again and click LaunchPoint and create a new service.
6. Choose Custom as the Service type, fill in Display Name, Description and the user email address created in step 4.
7. Finally, click on View Details link on the grid to get the Client Id and Client Secret. Paste these values into the Picreel integration window.
8. In the left menu, select Web Services. The set of symbols after https:// is your Tag. Check out the screenshot below.
You can check this article for more details.