You can integrate Picreel with Campaign Monitor service.
To send your leads to Campaign Monitor, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Picreel account.
2. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can find emails entered via pop-ups.
3. Click the Export to Apps button and select the Campaign Monitor icon in the pop-up window that appears. OR just click the Campaign Monitor gray icon at the top bar of the Leads page.
4. A windows will open where you can enter the Campaign Monitor Api Key, Campaign Monitor List ID, and choose your Picreel campaign. You can find these values in your Campaign Monitor account. Please, see the instructions below.
5. Check Live export after submit to save all your leads automatically.
Finding your Campaign Monitor API Key and List ID
1. Go to Account Settings -> Manage connected apps.
2. Fill the form and click Register app.
3. You can get API key on the account settings page. Please, see the screenshot below.
4. You can get List ID by clicking on Lists & Subscribers -> Sample List -> Change name/type. Please, see the screenshot below.
So, your integration window in Picreel will look similar to this: