You can integrate Picreel with the Constant Contact service. It means that after a successful integration, all emails saved in Picreel system will be redirected to ConstantContact automatically.
To send your leads to Constant Contact, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Picreel account.
2. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can see emails entered via popups.
3. Click the Export to Apps button and select the ConstantContact icon in the popup window that appears.
4. At the top of the window click Connect to ConstantContact. Then, login into your ConstantContact account.
5. In the Picreel integration window, enter your ConstantContact List ID, which is the list name in your ConstantContact account.
6. In the pop-up window, choose your campaign from which you want to send the leads. Copy your List ID in the field that is next to the chosen campaign. Press Assign.
7. Check the Live export after submit checkbox to save all your leads automatically.
8. Click the Save button.