How to Create Popups That Collect Phone Numbers
To create a template that collects phone numbers instead of emails using the Template Editor, follow these instructions:
1. In the Template Editor, choose a template that collects emails.
2. Change the html code according to your needs. In addition, in your html text, replace the line with the line as you can see on the example below.
3. On the right side of your screen click Data. A green box should identify that there is one unregistered data source. Click on the box.
4. Add new data source window appears. There, write how do you want to label the information in the Data label, and choose Phone for the Data Name field. It should look like the example below.
5. Click the Save Template button to save your template.