How to Create Pop-ups That Collect Phone Numbers
Picreel lets you set up website overlays that can collect required user data, i.e., collect phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
Benefits of creating pop-ups that collect phone numbers:
1. Build a contact list of user's phone numbers for retargeting
2. Reach out to users through an SMS (short message service)
To create a template that collects phone numbers instead of emails using the Template Editor:
Step 1: In your Picreel account, go to Campaigns>>New Campaign
Step 2: Select a pre-defined template that collects email addresses
Step 3: Click on 'Fields & Text.' Select 'Phone.' Also, edit the overlay text as per new requirements.
Step 4: Click 'Save.'
There is an alternative approach that will work in every condition,
- Click on the HTML/CSS editor
- Change the HTML code according to your needs. In addition, in your HTML text, replace the line: with the line: as you can see in the example below.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your template.
That is all about creating pop-ups that collect phone numbers.