How to Adjust Corner Roundness of a Popup Campaign
Picreel is a delightful tool that lets you create and launch an ideal website popup that matches your brand’s look and feel. Picreel popups can engage visitors by displaying the right message at the right moment.
With Picreel, you can:
Customize every element of your popup campaign & make it appealing
Increase conversions by engaging users at the right time
Boost sales with exciting popups that encourage visitors to perform actions
Here’s how a Picreel popup with rounded corners looks like:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
- Click ‘Campaigns’ to open your campaign list.
- A new page opens with a list of all the popup campaigns you have created.
Step 2: Select a campaign you want to edit.
Click the ‘Edit’ button to open the editor.
You can learn about creating a new campaign here.
Here’s how the editor looks like:
Step 3: In the editor,
- Navigate to ‘Options’ on the left panel
Scroll down to ‘Corner Radius.'
Click ‘Save’ to save the changes.
1. You can set the radius to a maximum of 50px.
2. You can restore the default state with a single click using the ‘Reset’ button.