How to Configure Campaigns for Multiple Pages
Configure pop-up campaigns for multiple pages using Picreel. This feature allows you to tailor pop-ups for specific pages on your website to engage your audience effectively.
By configuring campaigns for multiple pages, you can get:
- Targeted Engagement: Customize pop-ups for specific pages, ensuring relevant content reaches your audience.
- Improved Conversions: By tailoring pop-ups, you increase your chances of converting visitors into customers.
To Configure Campaigns for Multiple Pages:
Step 1: Accessing Campaign Settings
- Log in to your Picreel dashboard and click the ‘Campaigns’ tab on the side panel. Navigate to the campaign and click "Settings."
- Select the campaign you want to set up overlays for and click "Settings."
Step 2: Defining Target Pages
- On the campaign settings page, click the 'Add URL' button.
- In the drop-down menu, choose where to show or hide your campaign.
You can use these conditions:
- Contains: Target any part of a URL (e.g., "blog" targets http://www.yoursite.com/blog/some_article).
- Does not contain: Exclude specific URLs.
- Equals: Display the campaign on the exact URL (e.g., http://www.yoursite.com/product/checkout).
- Does not equal: Prevent the campaign from appearing on particular URLs.
Step 3: Click 'Save' to apply your configuration.
You've successfully set up pop-up campaigns for multiple pages.
That is all about configuring a pop-up campaign for multiple pages. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact our support team.