How to Connect Picreel to Any Website
Connect Picreel to your website to display engaging popups that capture your visitors' attention and drive results.
By connecting Picreel with your website, you can get:
Instant Leads and Conversions: Picreel can help you achieve a 15-300% increase in inbound leads and conversions, ensuring more revenue for your business.
Reduced Cart Abandonment: You'll be able to reduce cart abandonment rates, which means more customers completing their purchases.
More Leads: With Picreel, you can generate ten times more leads, expanding your potential customer base.
Here’s what the growth chart can look like after connecting Picreel with your website:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to 'Campaigns'.
Click ‘View Code’ in the top right corner.
- Click on the code to copy it to the clipboard.
- You can also send instructions to your tech expert by clicking on 'Ask a colleague to install on the web.'
- Once you click, you will be asked to enter your colleague's email address and then press 'Send Instructions.'
Or, if you want to do it yourself, you can click 'Learn how to insert code.'
Step 2: On your website, go to the Edit HTML/CSS section. (Use this step in case you're using a CMS website)
- Now paste the web tracking code before the last </body> tag.
- Click 'Save' to finish the setup.
You have successfully installed Picreel on your website.