How to Connect Picreel to Any Website
Picreel popups are easy to integrate into any website so that you do not miss an opportunity to engage your visitors.
By connecting Picreel with your website, you can:
Get a 15-300% instant increase in inbound leads & conversions
Decrease the 67.45% cart abandonment rates
Here’s what the growth chart can look like after connecting Picreel with your website:
To connect Picreel to a website:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to 'Campaigns'.
Click ‘View Code’ in the top right corner.
- Click on the code to copy it to the clipboard.
- You can also send instructions to your tech expert by clicking on 'Ask a colleague to install on the web'.
- Once you click, you will be asked to enter your colleague's email address and then press 'Send Instructions'.
Or if you want to do it yourself, you can click 'Learn how to insert code.'
Step 2: On your website,
Go to the Edit HTML/CSS section.
- Now paste the web tracking code before the last </body> tag.
- Click 'Save' to finish the setup.
You have successfully connected Picreel to your website.