How to Create a Popup Campaign in Picreel
Picreel helps you increase website conversions and inbound leads by 15-300%, thus providing a high return on investment. The highly customizable popups guarantee a boost in conversion rates, leads & sales by popping up just at the right time, based on your preferences.
Check out the video guide to create a popup campaign in Picreel.
Skipped the video? No worries, let's learn it step-by-step.
A popup campaign is a delightful way to increase conversions by triggering a popup at the right time to the right user that will encourage them to act.
Businesses can rely on Picreel popup campaigns to boost conversions & inbound leads.
With Picreel popup campaigns, you can:
Engage & convert visitors into buyers by promoting your best deals
Optimize your website with exit popup & exit survey software
Reduce cart abandonment
Improve popup performance with testing & analytics
Boost leads or sales from your existing traffic
Here’s an example of a popup campaign:
- Sign up for a new Picreel account.
- After completing the signup process, you will land on the page to create your first campaign. It is a three-step process.
- You can create campaigns from scratch or use our pre-made templates for a quick start.
- Or, you can click Back to Campaign to return to the Campaigns section.
Here, we will continue setting up our campaign.
- You have the option to either create a brand-new campaign from scratch or modify an existing overlay template. In this instance, we’ve opted for a pre-built website overlay to customize.
- Next, you’ll be directed to the Picreel Campaign Builder screen.
- On this screen, you can assign a name to your campaign, tweak the layout and design, add various elements, and insert input fields. Don’t hesitate to experiment with the diverse design options at your disposal.
The final stage before launch is adjusting your overlay settings. For example, mentioning the website URL where you want to trigger popups, and so on.
You can play around with settings to make your campaigns more impactful.
Once done, click Save to get your campaign ready.
- Go to Install Campaign > Copy the code and paste it into the website source as directed.
As you are using Picreel for the first time, you will have to install the Picreel code on your website to ensure your campaigns get displayed to the visitors. Check our complete guide here.
Alternatively, you can copy the code from the ‘Campaigns’ page. Click ‘View Code’ to copy and paste.
Now, the popup will start showing up on your website based on the targeting settings.