How to Send My Leads to a CSV or Excel File
With Picreel, you can easily save your lead data locally in one place by exporting them as a CSV file.
By exporting leads to a CSV file, you can:
1. Save data locally on your system
2. Create & share reports to analyze the performance
To export leads to a CSV or Excel file:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to the ‘Leads’ section from the dashboard
Here, you can find all the emails collected via pop-up campaigns.
Step 2: To export leads data,
Click on ‘CSV’ to open a mini window.
Select the duration for which you want to export leads into a CSV file.
Click ‘Export’ to finish downloading the file.
You can find the file with the exported leads in your downloads folder on your device or in your browser.
You can perform the following functions on this page as well.
1. You can filter lead data by the campaign.
2. You can sort data based on country, created date, or default.
3. You can click on the magnifier to view the collected data and delete the unwanted ones.
That is all about exporting lead data to a CSV or Excel file.