How to Create an Overlay With Several Input Fields in the Template Editor
To create a template with two input fields using the Template Editor, follow these instructions:
1. Login to your Picreel account.
2. Under the Templates category on the left side of the dashboard, click on the Template Editor. Choose “1 button + email” template.
3. In your Html text, paste the line above . A preview of what the template looks like is shown at the top of the html code.
4. Change the name, placeholder, and type according to your needs (e.g. name, place your name here, text). You can see an example below.
5. On the right side of your screen click Data. A green box should identify that there is one unregistered data source. Click on the box.
6. Add new data source window appears. There, write how do you want to label the information in the Data label and Data name fields. See the example below.
7. Click the Save Template button to save your template and refresh the preview.
Now the popup will collect two types of data; names and emails in this example. You can find this data from your dashboard by clicking the Leads category on the left side of your screen.