To send your leads to iContact, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you will find emails entered via pop-ups
2. Click the Export to Apps button and select the iContact icon in the pop-up window that appears. OR just click on the iContact gray icon at the top of the Leads page.
3. Enter your iContact App ID, App Pass, User Name and iContact List ID. If you want to send leads, check the Live export after submit checkbox.
4.Check the Live export after submit checkbox to save all your leads automatically.
Find iContact App ID and App Pass
Enter “Picreel” into the Application Name field.
Enter in a description for your application. (Tip: It would be a good idea to include your store’s website address.)
Click the Get App ID button.
Click on the API 2.0 radio button, then click on the enable this AppId for your account link.
iContact will need a password to allow Picreel access to iContact information. This needs to be different from the account password. Enter the password of your choice and click the Save button.
Copy the password to Picreel’s App Pass field.
Add your user name (usually your registration email) to the iContact User Name field.
Find iContact List ID
To find your iContact List ID, follow these steps:
1. Go to Lists.
2. Click on the list you want to integrate with picreel. In the address line, find the List ID (1196 in the example below).
3. Insert the ID into the iContact List ID field.