How to Configure Campaigns for Multiple Pages
Picreel lets you configure campaigns for multiple pages of your website. The feature ensures you do not overwhelm your visitors with pop-ups.
By configuring campaigns for multiple pages, you can:
1. Ensure pop-ups are displayed to those visitors who are browsing the selected pages.
2. Boost your chances of conversion by keeping page-specific overlays.
To configure campaigns for multiple pages:
Step 1: In your Picreel account,
Navigate to ‘Campaigns’ from the dashboard.
Move your cursor to the campaign from the list you wish to set for display on multiple pages and click ‘Settings.’
Step 2: On the campaign settings page,
You may activate a campaign on a specific page(s) by clicking the ‘Add URL’ button.
In the drop-down menu, you may choose where to show or to hide your campaign.
You can use the following set of conditions and variables:
- If "Contains" is chosen, you can insert any part of a URL(s), like blog or product.
For example, if you put "blog" in the field, the overlay fires on http://www.yoursite.com/blog/some_article and other links that have "blog" in it.
- If "Does not contain" is chosen, you can insert any part of a URL(s) as well. It will exclude these URLs from the campaign.
- If "Equals" is chosen, you need to identify the entire URL(s) where you wish to display the campaign. It can trigger the overlay on a specific link with the slash (/) at the end.
For example, you can insert http://www.yoursite.com/product/checkout in the field.
- If "Does not equal" is chosen, you need to identify the entire URL(s) where you do not wish to display the campaign.
Step 3: Click ‘Save’ to finalize the changes.
That is all about configuring a pop-up campaign for multiple pages.