How to Install Picreel Code in Wordpress
To set up your web tracking code, copy and paste this code:
Alternatively, you may use a plugin, which will manage the code automatically. To upload the plugin through WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Download the file with the Picreel plugin here: Download Plugin.
2. From your WordPress dashboard navigate to ‘Plugins’.
3. Choose ‘Add New’ on the top of your screen. Then press ‘Upload Plugin’
4. Show the location of the downloaded archive file, which you downloaded during the first step.
5. Choose to activate the plugin. Now your plugin is ready to go and you should be able to see it on the dashboard.