To send your leads to Infusionsoft, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can find emails submitted via pop-ups.
2. Click the Export to Mail Apps button and select the Infusionsoft icon in the pop-up window that appears.
3. Enter your Infusion ID and API key. You can find these values using your Infusionsoft account. See the instruction below.
4. Check Live export after submit to save all your leads automatically.
Getting your Infusionsoft API key and Infusion ID.
To get your Infusionsoft parameters, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Infusionsoft account.
2. Your Infusionsoft ID is the name of your Infusionsoft account. Hoover over the account settings in the upper menu, like on the screenshot below:
3. To get your API click Settings in the master navigation menu and choose Application. Check the screenshot below:
4. Scroll down until you see API.
5. Set an API password to generate it. Click Save. Your API will be generated.
Please, check out Infusionsoft help article if you have more questions.
Also, you may set tags to filter the leads.
In order to do that, follow these steps:
1.Login to your Infusionsoft account.
2.When you are on the dashboard, click Settings.
4.You may create tags here to filter your leads.
5.When a tag is created, copy its Id in the Tags section.
6.Now come back to your Picreel account and navigate to the Picreel’s integration window in the Leads category.
7.Choose Infusionsoft. In the dropdown menu select a campaign for which you wish to filter the leads. Then, paste the copied tag Id into the Tag Id field.
8. Click Assign and Save.