You can integrate Picreel with Campaign Monitor service.
To send your leads to Campaign Monitor, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Picreel account.
2. Click on the Leads category on the left side of your screen. There you can find emails entered via pop-ups.
3. Click the Export to Apps button and select the Campaign Monitor icon in the pop-up window that appears. OR just click the Campaign Monitor gray icon at the top bar of the Leads page.
4. In the appeared windows enter Campaign Monitor Api Key, Campaign Monitor List ID, and choose your Picreel campaign. You can find these values in your Campaign Monitor account. Please, see the instructions below.
5. Check Live export after submit to save all your leads automatically.
Finding your Campaign Monitor API Key and List ID
1. Go to your account settings in the upper right corner of your Campaign Monitor dashboard. Choose Manage Account.
2. Press on API keys.
3. Copy the API key that you see in your API keys section.
4. You can get List ID by clicking on Lists & Subscribers. Then, click on your list and choose Change name/type. Please, see the screenshot below.