It's easy to set up Picreel on Weebly site. It takes about a minute. And you don't need tech skills.
1. When you're logged in your Weebly account, choose to edit your theme.
2. Hit Settings at the top. See a screenshot below if you can't find it.
3. Now click on the SEO option.
4. Scroll down to Footer Code. And just paste your Picreel snippet in this field.
5. Press Save at the bottom. It'll say that it's Updated.
Want to make sure it's on your site? Check the source of your web page and try to find Picreel code there.