There are two ways to set up Picreel on your Big Commerce store. You can install the app, or paste the code manually.
1. Login into Bigcommerce account here: https://login.bigcommerce.com/login.
2. On your BigCommerce dashboard click on Apps.
3. Find Picreel app in the search bar.
4. Click on the application to install it.
5. You will be redirected to Picreel campaign setup. Follow all the steps to set up your campaign. Eventually, you'll get the line of code that should be installed in your Design.
You can find the code by clicking on the Campaigns category on the left side of your Dashboard. There's a button View Code at the top.
Go to the Dashboard of your Bigcommerce store and click Storefront Design on the left side of the screen. Navigate to Footer Scripts. Then, paste Picreel code and hit Save.
Go to your website and check if the popup is displayed
Log in to your Picreel account.
Click on the Campaigns category on the left side of your screen.
Click the Details link of the campaign you wish to set up. Check the statistics section. If you can see impressions – your popup has started to run.